Winter Warming Reds
The perfect evening for all you red wine fans to come along a get a little taste of what a Milton Keynes Wine School evening is all about!
This evening we will be concentrating on big, ripe, rich, soft and spicy reds which are packed full of juicy fruit flavours. Come along to taste beatuifully chocolatey Argentinian Malbec, robust Chinati Classico and peppery Australian Shiraz amongst others. We will also be looking at how to bring the best out of your red wines with a short, practical guide on what foods will compliment these full bodied wines. A great course for anyone who wants a simple, enjoyable introductory look at these lovely winter warmers.
The evening includes:
- At least 6 delicious red wines
- Tutored Tasting class by a fully qualified Wine Tutor
- Use of professional ISO tasting glasses
- Full tasting notes
- Presentation on 'Beginners Guide to Red Wine and Food Matching'
- Selection of cheese to enjoy with the wines
Venue MK Gallery, 900 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 3QA
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Fri 25th Oct 2019 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: MK Gallery, 900 Midsummer Blvd, Milton Keynes MK9 3QA