WSET Level 2 in Wines
Why book a WSET Level 2 course with Milton Keynes Wine School?
We are part of the award-winning Local Wine School network - our members have been nominated for Riedel WSET Educator of the Year 5 times in the last 6 years AND won the award in 2015!
- we offer a personal service with direct feedback on progress
- course numbers are kept below 13 to give more individual attention
- assistance offered to students when needed outside the classroom
- we don't sell wine - we are professional wine educators, not retailers
- our pass rates are much higher than national average
- our tutors are amongst the highest-performing in the UK
- You can begin at Level 2 (you don't need to complete Level 1 first).
- It's an ideal introduction to wine teaching about wine making, key grape varieties and major wine producing regions of the world.
- It is key vocational training for those employed in the drinks industry who have little previous knowledge of the broad range of alcoholic beverages available.
- It is also appropriate for those not employed in the drinks industry who wish to study using a structured curriculum and formal assessment.
- It finishes with a 50-question multiple choice exam. Many of our students pass with merit or distinction.
No previous experience of Wine Tasting is necessary to register on this course.
Fee: £400 (this saves £80 against the £480 price set by WSET in London).
Places remaining: 12
Course Date/Time: Sat 7th Mar 2020 at 10am =>5.30pm
Duration: 7 hours
Venue: Holiday Inn Saxon Gate Milton Keynes