The drink of the moment! One of the joys of gin is that a seemingly simple spirit can produce such a wide range of flavour profiles. Learn more about this fantastic spirit with a fascinating gin and tonic tasting. You'll discover how gin is made and some of its long and colourful history in a fun and deliciously hands-on way.
We don't sell gin so we can choose the best examples no matter where they come from. Compare the finest gins and find your favourite. Try craft gins from all the UK, Ireland and beyond.
From traditional Dutch Genever to classic London Dry and more unconventional modern styles, we'll taste a diverse range of Gins and sample a selection of different tonics in a relaxed and social environment. We'll discuss the different botanicals (& smell them too) - some of the amazing flavours you will experience include:
- Fresh citrus including orange, lemon and lime
- Exotic spices such as cloves, cinnamon, cumin and cardamom
- Delicate floral profiles from rose, heather and elderflower
- More quirky ingredients such as rosemary, samphire, cucumber and pine
An experienced and friendly host will be on hand to present each gin and we'll always try and include one or two delicious locally distilled gins.
Each evening you will
- Taste six different styles from around the world
- Discover the origins of Gin and taste some classics
- Enjoy some of the many unique new wave craft Gins
- A variety of mixers/tonics and garnishes for you to experiment with
- Create your own perfect serve!
Add this Product to order extra Gin Packs for your online Gin event
Places remaining: 1000
Gin is on a roll in the UK at the moment with new micro-distilleries opening up seemingly every month in the UK but what is gin, where was it first
Places remaining: 6
Date/Time: 26th Nov 2021 at 7pm to 9pm
Venue: MK Gallery, 900 Midsummer Blvd, Milton Keynes MK9 3QA